At Leslie Cornell Building Restoration Ltd, we offer a wide range of Assessment/Advice Services including:
- Full Cob and Earth Building Structural Reports in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Cob Assessments and Condition Investigations in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Damp Investigation Reports to Solid Wall Constructions in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Damp Limitation Advice in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
The Services detailed above may include a free quote for any works that may need to be undertaken.
Over the past few years it has become apparent that the knowledge of cob structures and applications of lime products on historic buildings are gaining momentum, however, too many contemporaries remain unaware of the correct and effective implementation of these specific areas of construction and application.
We liaise with Cornwall Council, Architects, Surveyors, Insurance Companies, Home Owners and other external parties to ensure Cob is correctly repaired/rebuilt, the correct applications are applied and that incorrect advice/assessments can be contested.
Having gained years of knowledge and experience from our numerous successful Completed Projects, all of our work is passionately implemented and carried out to the highest standard.
Our work has not gone unnoticed and we pride ourselves on our knowledge of historical building conservation in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly, and hope to further educate the benefits of Cob and Lime applications in the future to all generations.
As well as the above Assessment/Advice Services, we can also help you with:
- Appropriate Building Applications in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Appropriate Planning Applications in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Listed Building Consent Applications in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Full Cob Structural Diagnosis in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
- Sympathetic Design and Architectural Drawing Services in Cornwall and Isles of Scilly
If you would like further advice regarding any of our Services above please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
Further reading can be found on the links below.
For more information about the terminology used within this website, please have a look at our Glossary.
If you have any questions about Historic Building Restoration in Cornwall, please visit our FAQ page.
Cob Assessment Survey Cornwall / Damp Reports and Assessments Cornwall and Isles of Scilly / Cob Report Cornwall / Cob survey Cornwall